Our translation service goes beyond mere word-to-word conversion and renders a completely Korean adaptation of the document; ideally, our goal is to translate documents so expertly that readers will not even be aware that they are reading a translation. We are confident in our status as the world’s best provider of Korean translations.
We believe that “the easier the work is for the translator, the harder it is for readers to understand the translation”; as such, we boldly challenge the “minimal effort” trends that are rampant in the translation industry. We achieve our distinctive translation quality in the following ways: We make every effort to fully comprehend the source text, linguistically and technically. Although such efforts are time-consuming, we never neglect them. We are disciplined about crafting the most concise sentences possible. We review each sentence contextually, to ensure that it makes sense.
When translating, we always pay close attention to the purpose and intended readership of the document, because we know how important such details are to our clients. Every translator recognizes this, but very few acknowledge it in practice. That is the ultimate secret behind our translations; this is why they are unique and most satisfying for readers.
To meet our exceptionally high standards, we are constantly studying and training. For instance, we believe that it is not enough to claim Korean as our native language; to achieve expert translations, we continue to develop those linguistic skills, not to speak of English and various technical disciplines.
· Comprehension: Linguistic proficiency and background knowledge for accurate understanding of source texts
· Expressiveness: Use of suitable expressions that can be easily understood by target readers
· Learning ability: Ability to learn and become familiar with new concepts in a short period
· Diligence: Fulfilling duties in a conscientious manner
· Responsibility: Recognizing the importance of assigned work and exerting best efforts
· Thoroughness: Exercising caution to minimize mistranslations, typos, and inadequate expressions
· Determination: Exhibiting a determination to address weaknesses and learn new concepts
Please submit your resume and a sample translation by e-mail.